Keral Verma Faculty of Science was established in the year 2013 with Three Faculty members and an Under Graduate Course (B.Sc. PCM) with 25 students. In the session 2014-15 B.Sc. CBZ, PSM, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Zoology, M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biotechnology were started. The U.G. department of Biotechnology was transferred from College of Pharmacy to Faculty of Science. In the session 2015-16 the department of Computer Application from SITE was also transferred to Faculty of Science. With additional faculties joining in various departments, presently there are total 36 faculty members and around 1400 students. In addition to U.G. & P.G. courses M.Phil & Ph.D. courses are also offered in various subjects. The Faculty members are dedicated and students performance is excellent in academics as well as in extra- curricular and co-curricular activities.