1. The examination in each semester shall be conducted in two parts:
A. Internal assessment will be of 30 marks in theory papers and 20 marks in practical papers.
· Mid-term written test of 20 marks and practical of 10 marks will be conducted independently in each subject.
· A maximum of 10 marks shall be awarded for attending classes (including practical) regularly as per the following norms: -
- 85% or more attendance – 10 marks
- 80% or more but less than 85% attendance – 9 marks
- 75% or more but less than 80% attendance – 8 marks
- 70% or more but less than 75% attendance – 7 marks
- 65% or more but less than 70% attendance – 5 mark
- 60% or more but less than 65% attendance – 3 marks
- 51% or more but less than 60% attendance – 2 marks
- 50% attendance - 1 mark
- Less than 50% attendance -0 mark
B. University Term End Examination carrying 70 marks.
2. The entire course has to be completed within a maximum of 5 years from the date of original admission of the course.
3. The students are expected to attend all the classes and should not have less than 80% attendance in theory as well as in practical classes, wherever held, to become eligible to appear for the university examination. Short fall in attendance can however be condoned in deserving cases to the extent of 10% by the Principal. If the short fall is more than 10% but not more than 15% the Principal may recommend deserving cases to the Vice-Chancellor for condo nation. The order of the Vice-Chancellor in this regard shall be final