1. The well qualified academicians and professional stalwarts (both permanent and visiting) of the industry are the essential pillars of the institute, and provide valuable insights to the students through industry driven projects.
2. Our students have regular exposure to the latest trends and art scenario, fashion shows, workshops, studio visits, and interactive sessions with well established reputed artists, fashion designers, illustrators, eminent sculptors, professional dancers, animators and other achievers from the fields of Performing Arts, Animation, Fine Arts, Textile and Fashion.
3. We also publish a yearly Newsletter- 'Art Fragrance-An Artist's Journey', as a platform for the students to portray their talent.
4. An Annual Art Exhibition is held every year in the month of November, " Strokes & Stitches", wherein a vast range of creations by the students of M.F.A and B.F.A are put on display such as Paintings, Handicrafts, Indo-western dresses, Accessories, Handbags, Jewelry etc.
5. Educational tours, visits to art galleries & industries are organized for extra exposure
6. All important apparatus (including Musical instruments, Audio- Visual Aids Ramp for fashion shows, Chroma Room, Projector Room etc.) are there for practical training.
7. A Fully air conditioned Animation lab with Mac Pro & other highly configured computers.